Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Shoot me, Now

So, this is my first blog. It took me a frigging half an hour to get a blog address that wasn't already taken. While IMing with a friend, it came to me.....

But seriously, one of my pet peeves is the sound of fingernails hitting the keyboard. My cube happens to be 2 down from someone who has extrememly long nails, and I can hear her typing....ALL DAY LONG.....ugh. Ratt tatt tatt.....Enough Already...and to make matters worse, I just learned that I have been fated to sit next to this person, at side by side work spaces, in the not too distant future. Our row of cubes is being relocated due to construction. Cue music from "The Office" and Shoot me Now.

My dinner from the other night:
Stuffed Acorn Squash.
Roast squash at 400 for 30-45 minutes until soft.
In the mean time, make filling:
Saute ground beef (real or fake), onions, garlic, seasoning (I used Chicago steak seasoning). Mix in bread crumbs, chopped scallions and fresh basil, and some goat cheese crumbles, and a bit of chicken stock.
Remove squash from oven and fill with beef mixture, return to oven for about 10 minutes more.
YUM.

more later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home