Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A delicious treat

I just discovered FAGE Greek Yogurt - it is so delicious. The 2% version comes in a 7 oz container, with 4 grams of fat. I mix fruit in it and drizzle honey over it - unbelievable.
Apparently the company is from Athens and there, they have a huge line of products. I have seen only the Greek Yogurt at Trader Joe's and Harvest Coop Market (Boston, Ma).
I am going to keep my eye out for other FAGE products - they look kid friendly....
Other Imported FAGE products....

What are your thoughts on the drum solo? I personally feel that unless it is perfectly executed (read: Neil Peart), then it is a waste of time. Filler. That's it. Well, maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but I have high expectations. I don't want to go to a show to hear 15 minutes of a mediocre drum solo That just bums me out and I'd rather not hear one at all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home