Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Spin Cycle 09/28/06


When you need music quickly for Spin, the greatest fall-back is DISCO.
Here's the ride:
1. Play the Funky Music - Wild Cherry
2. Got to be Real - Cheryl Lynn
3. Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
4. That's the Way (I like It) - K.C. and the Sundhine Band
5. Boogie Nights - Heatwave
6. You Ought to be Havin' Fun - Tower of Power
7. Shing Star - Earth, Wind and Fire
8. Dance to the Music - Sly and the Family Stone
9. Love Train - The O'Jays
10. Lady Marmalade - Labelle
11. The Sound of Philadelphia - MFSB
12 - Funkytown - Lipps Inc.

Well, who doesn't like disco? Class went great. I was worried that I wasn't going to have enough time to get to my Training class, but I made it there with time to spare.
I am glad to be back in the office (never thought I'd say that), but I felt so detached without internet access all day, for 4 days.
Surprisingly enough, I actually have some work to do.
So, on that note, over and out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home