Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, February 23, 2007

F-off, please





I am in a foul mood this morning.

It might have something to do with the frigging suck-ass Starbucks employee who frigging not only forgot my drink in the busy shuffle, but who also made it incorrectly. So, I'm rip about pissing away $3.50, because after taking a sip of this beverage in my car, I decided it wasn't worth consuming. And I'm rip about having to watch people who ordered AFTER me, get their drinks as I stood there like an asshole.

It might also have something to do with my computer here at work which SUCKS, and decides to quit Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook without notice, giving me a message: Oh, I'm sorry, but we experienced a problem and need to shut down. Oh, and by the way, you're going to lose everything you've been working on. My question is this: Who do they mean by "WE"? Because, I don't recall experiencing any problems. We, my ass.

So, don't take offense. I just can't deal today, or most days nowadays, and I'm just ripshit. Ok, time to put on my happy face, and act like I actually care at work and deal with my jerkoff supervisor. He just loves to hear himself talk. Please stop telling me what you think you know.

VENT OFF.

Have a good day.




1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I laughed out loud here, not at you but with you! I don't understand how someone who makes coffee for a living can make this mistake. It happens all of the time. I also have the common problem here where they use low-fat instead of the requested skim milk. I hope the garbage bin appreciates them more than I do! I feel your pain. Steph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home