Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today is my birthday

But last night was hell. Go to sleep fairly early only to be woken up by thunder just past midnight. Now, for me to get woken up by thunder poses a couple of problems because a) I'm scared sh**less of thunder and lightning and b) I have to get up to teach Spinning on Thursday mornings for a 6am class. So, as I sat in bed, tortured by the rolling thunder, that took an hour to actually present itself, I knew I was going to be screwed (read= exhausted) trying to get up at 5am. So, I eventually fall back to sleep, after the thunder rolled away, and I could close my eyes w/out sensing the flashing lightning and then at 4:30, I heard the CO2 monitor beep. That could mean 2 things: 1) the CO2 level is too high in the house and we are screwed or 2) the power went out, and we or really I, am screwed. This time it was the latter.
Now, I have no clue what time it is, and I am exhausted, and it's pitch black. I know that I need to get out of bed at 5am to make it to my class at 6am. I woke up my husband, who fished around for his watch and found out it was 4:30am. The power went back on shortly there after, but it was too late to actually go back to sleep.
What a way to start your birthday......however, the day has presented itself quite nicely. :) I gave a great class, got some nice gifts, and had a good lunch which included some delicious Belgian Red beer - WatchCity brewery, Waltham, Ma.
I had the Watch City roller - a buffalo chicken wrap w/blue cheese and lettuce, and outrageous fries. Good stuff.....Happy Birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home