Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spin Cycle 10/05/06

Class today was tough. It was a high energy, demanding ride. I used alot of shorter, louder, more driving songs to do intervals to, sandwiched in between some hills.

1. Landlady - Phish
2. Next To You - The Police
3. Twist - Phish
4. When the World is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around - The Police
5. Superconnected - Belly
6. Mach 5 - The Presidents of the United States of America
7. Monkey Man - The Rolling Stones
8. Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart - The Stone Temple Pilots
9. Samba Pa Ti - Santana
10. The House is a Rockin' - Stevie Ray Vaughn
11. It's My Life - Talk Talk
12. Bright Yellow Gun - Throwing Muses
13. Eye Know - De La Soul
14. Pressure Zone - Beck
15. Bug - Phish
16. Sure Shot, European B-Box Mix - The Beastie Boys

I think some of the tunes were over the student's heads....but overall the class was good.
One of my students actually commented that she thought I lost weight, so that confirmation for me was excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home