Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blunder

FYI: The same girl who made my drink incorrectly last Friday, made my drink incorrectly today as well. It's not like its a hard drink - a non-fat cappucino, with 1 squirt of sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup. What is so hard about that?
Nothing.
Today, the girl gave me a latte, not a cappucino.
What's the difference you ask?
Well, it's all in the foam to milk ratio.
The cappucino should be almost all foam, like 3/4 foam, 1/8 coffee, 1/8 steamed milk.
The latte should be almost all milk, like 7/8 steamed milk, 1/8 coffee and the smallest hint of foam.
Thus, the latte has far more milk in it than a cappucino.

I am going to make a call to Starbucks to complain about this girl and to tell them that she needs to be retrained. It's ridiculous already.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

complain and get some free gift cards!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I didn't get to call yesterday - I'll have to try and call this morning...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

wow. you know your coffee drinks, girl.

you take me the worst way!

somebody cut my dink off in building 19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home