Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spin Cycle 04/26/07

Around this time of year, I notice a decline in numbers in my class - it gets lighter earlier in the morning, and the weather improves, so a certain percentage of students take their exercise efforts outside. Still, this morning found me with 17 students.

It was challenging for me this morning, as I missed last week and I actually am not 100% better yet. The flu developed into strept and I just started antibiotics this week.
The other thing that sucked and totally made me obsessed is that one of the speakers in the room was not working. If its not one thing, its another it seems like - if its not the speaker, than its the fans not working. If its not the fans than its the clock etc. Its annoying, and the students pay waaayy to much to not have things working 100%, 100% of the time....
So, with 1 speaker only, here is the class:

1. Great American - Umphrey's McGee
2. Heart and Soul - John Brown's Body
3. Bright Lights, Big City - Umphrey's McGee
4. If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
5. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
6. Give it to Me - Timbaland
7. All I Really Want - Alanis Morrisette
8. 52 Girls - The B-52s
9. Its Not Over - Chris Daughtry
10. Break It Off - Rhianna + Sean Paul
11. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
12. Plastic Bubble - ALO
13. 20th Century Man - Al and the Transamericans
14. Memories of Hom - Umphrey's McGee
15. Home - Umphrey's McGee

6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home