Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Spin Cycle 09/27/07

I really liked the music that we rode to this week in my 2 classes. Rob installed a 200 GIG music drive into my computer, so I've been loading in music like nuts, including some music that I don't really listen to on a daily basis, but is good to have none the less. This includes some older Madonna and Lionel Richie. Sure, I get nostalgic when I listen to some of it, but I don't need to listen to it every day...thus the ride. Oh, and the Lionel definitely makes me feel nostalgic as I prepare for my 20th High School Reunion this year....GULP. Next on my list - The Go-Go's!!!!!

Here is the ride:

1. All Night Long - Lionel Richie
2. Music - Madonna
3. I'm Your Boogie Man - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
4. Deeper and Deeper - Madonna
5. Missing - Everything But the Girl
6. Listen to the Music - Doobie Brothers
7. Dancing on the Ceiling - Lionel Richie
8. Keep it Together - Madonna
9. Lady (You Bring Me Up) - Lionel Richie
10. Vogue - Madonna
11. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aquilera
12. Home - Umphrey's McGee
13. Bright Lights, Big City - Umphrey's McGee
14. Secret - Madonna

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

sounds like the soundtrack to our highschool reunion, which we are attending together, so get your banana clip ready: i got the invite in the mail on friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home