Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Spin cycle 08/30/07

Sorry for the delay.
I was moe.downing it! :) It was lots of fun and I am pooped.

Last week's ride was made for a friend of mine, Beth, who took my class religiously for years up until last January, when she moved to Morocco. Her blog is Beth in Morocco
She was back visiting last week, and so she came to class on Thursday.
I made a ride of songs that I knew she liked. It was a pretty mellow ride, as far as rides go. I felt like I needed to give my students a brake after last week's insanity.
Here it is:

1. Talisman - Air
2. California Soul - Riot Act
3. Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
4. This is Drum and Bass - John Brown's Body
5. Janie's Got A Gun - Aerosmith
6. King Without A Crown - Matisyahu
7. Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
8. Heart and Soul - John Brown's Body
9. Prayer to Rudra - Krishna Das
10. Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root
11. If Everybody Looked the Same - Groove Armada
12. Breathe (2AM) - Anna Nalick
13. Eileen's Song - Burlap to Cashmere

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

tell me more about moe.down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home