Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Spin Cycle 08/02/07

Whirlwind mind, that's what I've got going on. It's my last day today at Genzyme. Damn, I don't know what to feel.
It's crazy.

Anyway, You know, a little bit of Poison won't kill you....take a look:

1. This Love - Maroon 5
2. Darlin' Do Not Fear - Brett Dennan
3. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
4. Hey There Delilah - The Plain White Ts
5. Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
6. Shut Up and Drive - Rhiana
7. Nothin' But A Good Time - Poison
8. All Good Things (Come to an End) - Nelly Furtado
9. Dig - Incubus
10. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado + Timbaland
11. Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
12. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
13. It's Not Over - Daughtry
14. Free - G.Love
15. Infatuation - Maroon 5
16. Only Fooling Myself - Kate Voegle

When Poison came on, 3 of my riders had an immediate connection to it. I could see it on their faces. And that makes it all worth it.
So, I've been thinking. If anyone out there in cyber land who's looking at this has any music suggestions at all, please feel free to email me them. I'm always looking to keep it real, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home