Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spin Cycle 06/28/07

Wow! 3 days, or is it 4 days of 90+ weather.... I LOVE IT! No, really, I'd have it no other way.
In celebration of the weather, please check out my awesome playlist (not to toot my own horn or anything....):

1. Under the Sea - Samuel e. Wright, from The Little Mermaid
2. Summertime Blues - The Who
3. Taste the Summer- Duran Duran
4. Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles
5. Boogie Nights - Heatwave
6. You're So Damn hot - Ok Go
7. Seven Days in Sunny June - Jamiroquai
8. Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung
9. Time Outside - Go Home Productions
10. Summer Song - Joe Satriani
11. Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
12. Walking on the Sun - Smashmouth
13. Burning Down the House - Talking Heads
14. Steal my Sunshine - Len
On the playlist, but not on the ride:
15. This Cat On a Hot Tin Roof - Brian Setzer Orchestra
16. Road Trippin' - Red Hot Chili Peppers
17. Summer, Highland Falls - Billy Joel
18. It's Summertime - The Flaming Lips
19. Summersong - The Decemberists
21. Summer Love - JT

I have so many things I'd like to post, I'm just finding it hard to get to it. I've been working on starting up my business, Thyme To Cook, and damn, it takes alot to do it!
My logo is done, and I've just begun to design the website.
I gave my notice with a tentative date (july 27), and I hope to be up in running in August!
:)
Off to the Cape for the weekend, and my class is cancelled for next week due to the July 4th holiday, so no Spin Cycle next week.
Happy holidays - enjoy the heat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home