Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spin Cycle 06/14/07

I call this my 2005 mix, because I think a lot of the songs on the list came out in 2005. I like this mix. It’s got a little bit of everything where pop is concerned. Again, it was pretty high energy, like last week, and the class worked hard. I also used this play list last night when I taught, and that class REALLY worked hard. It’s good to see.
Here it is:

1. The Way You Move - Outcast
2. Lose My Breath – Destiny’s Child
3. Stupid Girls – Pink
4. Don’t Phunk With My Heart – Black Eyed Peas
5. Check On It - Beyonce
6. Sorry – Madonna
7. Crazy In Love – Beyonce
8. Toxic – Britenay Spears
9. Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
10. This Is How a Heart Breaks – Rob Thomas
11. Hot in Herre - Nelly
12. Hey Ya – Outcast
13. Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
14. In the Sun (Gulf Coast Relief) – Michael Stipe with Chris Martin
15. Poor Me – Cold Play (I’m not sure if this is the correct name – it’s from the Fix You EP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home