Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spin Cycle 05/17/07

A bit all over the place, sort of, with the music for this morning. I was going for a fast paced class, one that kind of bounced. So, while I did replay some songs that I have used over the past year, it was only to fulfill the requirements I had in mind for the class, and it was FAST. I kept the resistance moderate at best for the class, and urged the students to not be too heavy handed with the resistance knob.
My legs are toast, between last night’s ride, and this morning’s ride.
Love it!

1. Bring Your Lovin’ Back Here - Gomez
2. Back on the Train - Phish
3. This is Us – Mark Knopfler & Emmy Lou Harris
4. New York City – moe.
5. Vertigo – U2
6. I Can’t Explain – The Who
7. Ride The River – Eric Clapton and J.J.Cale
8. Where Are We Runnin’? – Lenny Kravitz
9. Want You More – Duran Duran
10. Higher Ground – Stevie Wonder
11. Think I’m in Love – Beck
12. Clocks – Coldplay
13. Here it Goes Again – OK Go
14. Love Invincible – Michael Franti & Spearhead
15. Take the Money and Run – Steve Miller (Acoustic)
16. Yes I Will – Michael Franti & Spearhead
17. Sabrosa – The Beastie Boys

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

nice!
how is the whole Mark K and Emmylou cd? Its been one I have been "curious" about for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home