Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spin Cycle 05/10/07

I dug down deep into my Spinning Archives for this ride - back to 99, when I segued from using casette tapes (what are those???) to CDs.
I did this for 1 reason - just in case they did not replace the wire for the ipod to the stereo, I wanted to have a class with 2 speakers going.
Well, they did change out the wire, but I still used the CD anyways:

1. Madison Time - Donald Fagan
2. Like A Prayer - Madonna
3. Let it Whip - Dazz Band (Anney, this ones for you)
4. You Got the Look - Prince
5. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
6. Everything to Everyone - Everclear
7. Blue Skies - Tori Amos with BT
8. Gettin' Jiggy with It - Will Smith
9. Got to Get You Into My Life - Earth Wind and Fire
10. Word Up - Cameo
11. Walkin on the Sun - Smashmouth
12. Jump - Madonna (I added this one to the ride from my ipod, because my CD was not long enough to cover the ride)

It was a good class - very humid in the room, lots of sweat.

I picked up another class to teach, Wednesday evenings at 6:30, a 45 minute class (versus the 60 minute class on Thursday mornings). Back to back classes like that are tough, but based on circumstances, I need all the income I can get. Look for another posting on that a bit later....
Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home