Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Home Home Again

I like to be here when I can......

Back to the US, without a hitch, thank god, and feeling good in the neighborhood.

I waivered back and forth on my trip, with my decision to start my own personal chef business, but by the end of the trip, I confirmed with myself my decision to do it.
Now, I struggle to actually work at my current job. I mean, it takes effort to come in each day.
Starting Monday, I'll be part time and that will continue through July, then I'm done.
In the mean time, I'm working on my new "career" and might already have 2 potential clients.

I think I've settled on a name: Thyme to Cook, Personal Chef Services....well, that's the front runner anyways.
I'm trying to work on a logo etc.
Anyone know any logo designers/web designers who'd want to work for cheap???
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home