Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spin Cycle 05/31/07

The last day of May!

Since I spent time in the UK last week, I thought I’d pay homage to 2 artists from the UK that I dig – Jamiroquai and Joss Stone (1 outlier is a song by Maroon 5 that I thought went well with the style of music).
Jamiroquai has funk, soul and style and creates songs with a disco feel, but with more maturity.
Joss Stone has an ethereal voice which has soul and body.
On my ipod, I named this playlist New Soul - I think that sums it up....
We did primarily hills today, since I've been torturing the class with alot of work in 2 lately, and wanted to shift the focus a bit. 16 students - not bad for this time of year, where there is always a decline in students due to the great outdoors.

1. Hot Tequila Brown - Jamiroquai
2. Tell Me What We’re Gonna Do Now – Joss Stone
3. Makes Me Wonder – Maroon 5
4. Put Your Hands On Me – Joss Stone
5. Electric Mistress – Jamiroquai
6. Tell Me ‘Bout It – Joss Stone
7. (Don’t) Give Hate a Chance – Jamiroquai
8. Arms of my Baby – Joss Stone
9. The Kids – Jamiroquai
10. Baby Baby Baby – Joss Stone
11. Planet Home – Jamiroquai
12. Headturner – Joss Stone
13. Canned Heat – Jamiroquai
14. Light Years – Jamiroquai
15. Black Devil Car – Jamiroquai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home