Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Genzyme is tanking - thank god I'm out of here in 3 weeks. August 3rd is my last official day. It can't come soon enough. I am soooooo done mentally with working there. I'm wearing shorts today, what a hoot.
Anyways, one of my divisions most promising drugs in development had negative results in it's major clinical trial, and so commercialization of this product is unlikely. Thank god I sold my stock when I did! Since I sold a few weeks ago, it's down 6 bucks and change!
Development of Thyme To Cook is moving along. I'm just about ready to take my 3 exams through the Culinary Business Academy. My website is under development, and should be ready to go as early as first week of August, but probably will go live in mid August.
I already posted my logo here for you to view.
I'm looking into a Personal Fitness Chef certification which would go great with my Spinning - I could connect with many people at the gym where I teach. I'm already considering running a special for members - like a one time 20% off deal or something like that....
Exciting and anxiety causing.
Will I be able to do it? I certainly hope so.
I'm working on some low grade marketing and hopefully that will gain me some clients. I have a lead to either write an article for a local town newspaper, or possibly have a story written about personal cheffing and my story?? I don't know, but if either of them pan out, it could be very good for me.
I'm struggling now with whether or not to introduce my new "biz" to high rollers at Genzyme. Some of them could benefit from my service. However, it would open up that can of worms that I don't necessarily want to deal with at work - it's getting too personal maybe, but again, it could be good for the business.
Decisions, decisions. Hopefully they'll work themselves out....

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

network..leave business cards EVERYWHERE. I think your sports fitness stuff would be helpful. I think a lot of folks are looking for ideas on smart/healthy eating and the folks already in spinning realize you are passionate about it. You can do business cards CHEAP on line.

Best wishes of course!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

you have been tagged BTW

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

awesome, sha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home