Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Spin Cycle 07/19/07

Damn, I am exhausted. I taught last night and thins morning and rode hard both classes. The one difference though, is that my daughter was up from 12:30 am to about 3:30 am last night. I normally get up at 4:30 - 4:45 and so I basically got about 2 hrs of sleep last night.
I "woke" up miserable and feeling sorry for myself thinking that there was no way in hell I could get on the bike and ride.
Well, I did it, and I gave a killer class. I just got in the zone, and it felt good. I used the same music both last night and this morning and gave two TOTALLY different classes. One girl said this morning after class, That was Hard. I normally give my best classes under duress.
I could barely walk up the stairs to work this morning!

The music I used is a collection of songs that I picked for my good friend and (former) nanny, Lynn, as she came to my class last night.
Here it is:
1. I don't know the title or the artist!
2. Give it to Me - Timbaland
3. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
4. What Goes Around Comes Back Around - Justin Timberlake
5. Lets Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas
6. Pon de Replay - Rhiana
7. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
8. God Digger - Kanye West
9. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
10. Jump - Madonna
11. Talk - Coldplay
12. Not Coming Down - moe.
13. It's Not Over - Daughtry
14. Say it Right - Nelly Furtado

I am subbing this Sunday morning, and will work up a ride that I will use next Wed/Thursday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home