Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Spin Cycle 08/09/07

A bit late today, I know. This is my first week home from work, and I am swamped, trying to do it all.
today's spin was all about empowerment. I'm into that these days as I start the next stage of my life.

Try to guess the link between the songs....it's not that hard.....

1. Tomorrow Never Knows - Sheila Chandra
2. Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson
3. Silence - Delerium featuring Sarah McLachlan
4. You're Not Alone - Olive
5. I've Got To Use My Imagination - Gladys Night and the Pips
6.Tell Me 'Bout It - Joss Stone
7. Tattooed Love Boys - Pretenders
8. They - Jem
9. Makes Me Wanna Pray - Christina Aquilera
10. Son of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
11. Silent House - Dixie Chicks
12. One Way Or Another - Blondie
13. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
14. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
15. Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick

Gotta run to pick up the Maxter from camp. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home