Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Spin cycle 08/16/07

Today's class was the hardest class I given in a long time...in fact, it might have been the hardest class I have given, ever.
I was moved by the music, which was made up of 3 artists/bands that were influential in my musical upbringing: Pear Jam, U2 and Lenny Kravitz.
Here's the list:

1. Zoo Station - U2
2. Are You Gonna Go My Way - LK
3. Alive - PJ
4. Beautiful Day - U2
5. Dig In - LK
6. Better Man - PJ
7. Mysterious Ways - U2
8. Always On The Run - LK
9. In Hiding - PJ
10. In a Little While - U2
11. Let Love Rule - LK
12. Where Are We Runnin? - LK
13. Around The Bend - PJ
14. Wishlist -PJ

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home