Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Spin Cycle 10/04/07

Last week I spoke about the 200G music hard drive in my computer. I have been loading in music that I have forgotten about, simply because there was no room on the ipod, or in itunes for that matter.
When I first started teaching Spinning, I made all of my rides on cassette tape. With technology, I then moved on to burning CDs, around 1999. As I was gathering up some more music to put onto the music drive, I found one of those Spinning CDs, that Rob named, Spinning with Sharon S, Vol.X (Rob actually did the burning end of the CDs, and I picked out the music)...
I found Vol 7. That's what we spun to last night and this morning.

I am really beginning to like my Wed night class. The students work their tails off, and I've been seeing numbers steadily go up. Last night there were 19 students, and for the past 3 weeks, I have actually had more students in my Wed eve class, then my Thurs morn class.....weird.....

Here's the playlist:

1. She Thing - Salt N Peppa
2. Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
3. We Gotta Love Thang - ?, I don't know the artist...
4. Walking Backwards - Jiggle the Handle
5. Funky Music - Wild Cherry
6. Whippin' Picadilly - Gomez
7. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
8. Rough and Tumble - Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
9. That's the Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
10. Now That We've Found Love - Heavy D
11. Boogie Shoes - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
12. Here Comes the Breeze - Gomez
13. Can You Feel It - Karl Denson's Tiny Universe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home