Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

3 thoughts for today

I have recently discovered cinnamon toast, again. I used to eat it all the time as a kid, but don't usually eat it now that I'm older. I made it for my kids the other day, and I ended up eating it, because it was so good. What could be better than a warm piece of bread, slathered in butter, and covered with cinnamon and sugar? Probably not the best thing for one to eat, but hey, my kids are young and they could both use some extra pounds. Me on the other hand......

So, my guy, Reggie Sutherland, on the Next Food Network Star search, made it to the final 2, but America voted, and voted for the other finalist, Guy Fieri. I'll watch his show (which premieres June 25th), because he's good. I am disappointed though, as Reggie had such a nice way about him. Way to go Reg, on making the final 2!!

Last random thought for today: if Kellie Pickler doesn't go home tonight (American Idol), I might cry. She is SO BAD. No, she is not even bad, she is TERRIBLE. And she is such an IDIOT, I can't stand to hear her talk. Please, Mr American Idol God, Please do us all a favor and send Kellie home.

5 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

i threw some C+S on my 2 munchkins toast slices one day and the reaction was great. Hey..whats this? Its..its GOOD..gimme more!!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

see todd? I love it - it is so simple but so awesome at the same time.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

pickler said when rod stewart was there 'Thank you for taking a load of my chest'

dipshit

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I know Anney Bananey - Pickler said so many things that were just wrong.
Goos ridance to her.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

HAH! Goos ridance.
I meant Good ridance y'all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home