Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Spin cycle 07/06/06

Good morning y'alls!
This morning's ride was set to Madonna, Confessions on A Dance Floor, with the reason being, I'm going to see her on Sunday night. I happen to really dig this release by Madonna and think its one of her best. The album is heavy on the electronic side, with back beats and not many tempo swings - perfect for what I planned for class.

Class was killer - After a 5 minute warm up, we did four 10 minute hills, with 1 minute in between each and a 2 minute sprint to finish. Love the burn!!!!!! I hope all of my students hamstrings are feeling it.
Here is the listing of songs on Confessions on A Dance Floor:

1. Hung Up
2. Get Together
3. Sorry
4. Future Lovers
5. I Love New York
6. Let It Will Be
7. Forbidden Love
8. Jump
9. How High
10. Isaac
11. Push
12. Like It or Not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home