Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Flag Day

I woke up this morning thinking today was Arbor Day, when in reality, it is Flag Day....Go Figure. Anyways, in thinking that it was Arbor Day, I came prepared to give a quote from our President, Bo-Bo Bush.
So, here it is:
"Arbolist....look up the word. I don't know; maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees." President George W Bush as quoted in USA Today, August 21, 2001.
I keep this quote on my refrigerator to remind me (not that I need to be reminded), what an intelligent, well spoken man we have leading our nation.
On that note, Happy Flag Day.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

groan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home