Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm taking a poll

How many of you:

a) Undo your pants or your belt while walking into the bathroom, at work

b) Scan the stalls for feet and know the person who is in the stall by the shoes that he/she wears

c) Habitually go to the same stall, and curse the person who has taken your stall if it's unavailable

d) Wonder why on earth anyone would purchase single-ply toilet paper

e) Don't care to talk about your bathroom goings on?

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

a, b, d

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

a) never..all udoing and re-doing is done in the room.

b) I scan just to make sure I don't sit on someones lap.

c)I think we all have a "comfort" zone

d) I call it prison paper. When I got married i said no matter how poor we ever are I will not get generic Orange Juice or single ply t-p.

e) ahh its fun..and funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home