Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Eat me, I'm a Donut

Wednesday is donut day at work. Someone brings in Dunkin Munchkins; another person brings in whole donuts from a specialty donut shop. WHY oh WHY must I be tortured like this, EVERY Wednesday?!? I can smell them as soon as I walk in the door. They speak to me, Come on over, try me, I'm yummy. IT IS TORTURE. Some Wednesdays are better than others, and I can totally avoid the donuts. Other Wednesdays I know better than to fight the force of the donut, and give in, immediately! I kid myself by telling myself that a munchkin is just a munchkin, and it doesn't count. Then I feel like I look like that "you are what you eat" commercial, with 2 huge munchkins hanging off my ass, because you know that is exactly where they park themselves....mmmm, pure fat, I love it. Current favorite: jelly munchkins from Dunkins - pop one in your mouth, and bite down, sending the delicious jelly out in one squirt. The sugar on the outside of the munchkin provides a nice contrast to the smooth jelly. Its like pure bliss. And all it takes is just 1, just 1 to get my fix. Makes getting up at 5 to spin totally worth it!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

maple donuts what are only sold at Dunkins in NE are my favorite.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

i LOVE donuts. Its bad..1 becomes 2..becomes 3...its awful. I do everything I can do NOT stop and buy them and if someone brings em to work I only eat one because they'd see the uglyness 3 fold otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home