Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spin cycle

I taught my Spin class this morning, and used a great playlist, so I thought I'd share it. The songs were "spin" minded. Here we go:
1) Roads, Strangefolk
2) 'Round the Wheel, String Cheese Incident
3) Spin, Trey Anastasio
4) Ride, Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise
5) World Keeps Going Around, Bill Withers
6) Lines and Circles, Strangefolk
7) The Wheel, Edie Brickel and the New Bohemians
8) Go Faster, The Black Crowes
9) Circle of Friends, Better than Ezra
10) On the Road, String Cheese Incident
11) Where are we Runnin'?, Lenny Kravitz
12) Spinning, The Innocence Mission
13) Spinning, Zero 7

If anyone is interested in this, shoot me an email or a comment and I'll send it out to you.
Ride On!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

NICE MIX!!! though spinning blows.
xxoo
ps its andreas birthday today

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

i did spinning a few years ago and I really liked it but the instructors music was pretty bleh. I wish a place near me offered spin classes other than 10am on a wednesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home