Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bye Bye Pickler

YES! There is an American Idol God! Thank you America. You know, I've watched Idol for all these years and have never voted, not once. Kellie Pickler was voted off last night, and it is about time. Man, she was god awful.
My pick for final 3: Katherine, Elliot and Taylor. I would actually be happy if any of them win. I think Katherine has the purest talent, Taylor is the most fun to watch, and Elliot's story is so sad, that I almost wish he'd win...but for real, he does have a pretty nice voice.
Paris and Chris are good in their own right, but I don't think they'll pull it off. I personally do not enjoy Chris. I think he sounds like every other singer out there right now (in the Pop land). Paris has a beautiful voice, but I almost feel like she is too sophisticated for the pop world, and would be best suited in a different genre.
Well, you know, when it comes down to it, they will probably each go on to do something successful in the music industry. This batch of singers seems to have the most talent of all 5 years. We'll just have to watch and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home