Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Idol last night

I have to say, I was a bit disappointed w/Idol last night. No one was truly stand out. And FWIW, I really think Chris Daughtry sucks. He always sounds out of tune to me. I liked Katherine's second song much better than her first one (singing Phil Collins did not agree with her). I thought Paris was just OK, didn't really like her rendition of Kiss much - do you think Prince was watching last night??? I liked Elliot singing On Broadway, but didn't love his second song. How did Taylor manage to get to sing Something? I liked it, and Funky Music??? Awesome! I hope Paris or Chris goes home tonight.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

daughtry BLOWS!!! I AGREE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home