Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Things I don't necessarily like nor understand

1) The feeling I get after sitting in a chair that someone has just vacated. Even if I know that person, it is still a pretty gross feeling, all warm and pee-like. It's no good. So listen up people, no keeping my chair warm for me, OK? Thanks.

2) Why is it that every time I wrap up a watermelon, nice and tight in saran wrap, totally dry on the bottom, does a pool of watermelon juice miraculously show up underneath it, getting all over the fridge? Does it seep out the rind into the saran wrap? I mean, it happens EVERY TIME and I just don't get it.

3) Middle age men who drive Corvettes or Ferraris and HOG the road (might it have something to do with the size of a certain part of their anatomy (and I don't mean their nose)).

Talk amongst yourselves.

4 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

1) Yeah its a double edged sword..whats worse a warm or cold toilet seat.

2) That is bizzare..what else leaks out of these "barriers" of freshness?

3) Someday I want to have a sports car/convertable but by the time I can afford one and store it..i'll be beyond middle age and EVERYONE will pass judgement that I am balding and have a small penis, both of which are already sadly true.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Kris said...

getting a warm toilet seat is one of the worst things in the history of the world!!!! in public, COLD is waaaaaaay better.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

Sorry to hear that march re: #3. While I can't say 100%, I'm sure you are giving yourself less credit than is true. Oh, and do you like Gomez BTW?

And I agree with Kris re: warm toilet seat. It is more than gross knowing that someone's stinky bottom was just there before yours...

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

what's worse than a warm toilet seat is a warm foam-style soft old people's toilet seat that does a tssssssssss when you sit down.

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home