Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Spin Cycle 06/22/06

Since some of you have displayed interest in my Spinning playlists, I have decided to post the playlist on a weekly basis, each Thursday, after teaching it.....class today was good, the music really moved things along.
I love to watch the reaction of the students as each song starts. Today, I used the song King Without A Crown, by Matisyahu. It was the big hit today.....
I don't always do themes when I make the list, but sometimes it helps me to focus and drive down when picking songs. Today was a "then and now" theme; I didn't do Artist, Then and Now, but rather, Song, Then and Now....enjoy.

1. Reggae Got Soul - Toots and the Maytals
2. Tuesday - Trey Anastasio
3. That's the Way (I Like It) - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
4. To Know You is to Love You - Greyboy
5. Out of Sight - James Brown
6. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
7. Got to Get You into my Life - Earth, Wind and Fire
8. Temperature - Sean Paul
9. Boogie on Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
10. Caught Up - Usher
11. The Rubberband Man - The Spinners
12. King Without A Crown - Matisyahu
13. Jive Talkin' - Bee Gees
14. Jerk it Out - The Ceasars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home