Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Spin Cycle 07/13/06

Class this morning was KILLER!!!!!!!!! I did an "Every Other" class, meaning every other song was a particular discipline on the Spin bike. Today we did Hill, Jump, Hill, Jump....you get the idea. It was good. Very challenging aerobically. My students are great. They are so receptive to whatever I want to do, it makes teaching them so easy.

I definitely cheesed out on the tunes this morning. I stepped back in time to my college years and pulled alot of the songs from that era (yes, I said era....seems like a long time ago!!).
Enjoy!

1. Welcome to the Big Show - Dan Patrick + Chris Berman of ESPN
2. We Got A Love Thang - Ce Ce Peniston
3. Check On It - Beyonce
4. Jump Around - House of Pain
5. Finally - Ce Ce Peniston
6. Macho Man - The Village People
7. Macarena - Los Del Mar
8. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
9. 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumoin' New) - Coolio
10. This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
11. Set It Off - Strafe
12. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey
13. Best of My Love - The Emotions
14. Everybody, Everybody - Black Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home