Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Spin Cycle 10/12/06

I am POOPED!
My frigging legs feel like they are 100 lbs each.
But, class was good none the less.

Because I tortured the class with the music last week, I went to disco again.
Here's the ride:
1. Salsation - David Shire
2. Car Wash - Rose Royce
3. Good Times - Chic
4. We are Family - Sister Sledge
5. Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
6. Shake your Groove Thing - Peaches and Herb
7. Take a Chance on Me - ABBA
8. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
9. You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
10. Disco Inferno - The Tramps
11. Calypso Breakdown - Ralph MacDonald

So, Disco Inferno, off the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever, is 11 minutes long. It is an awesome song to end the class with - a jump sequence, speed sets, back to jump sequence. With tired legs, you really feel it when the second jump sequence comes along......

Good stuff. Next week, classic rock?? I don't know. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home