Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Spin Cycle 01/04/07

Greetings and Salutations....sorry for the lack of posts.....I was on a family vacation, rocking on the seas of the warmer latitudes with the band moe., on their 2nd moe. cruise.
I celebrated my 150th moe. show on the boat.....
Here's my first Spin class from 2007. Obviously I didn't teach last week.

1. Testing 1, 2, 3 - Barenaked Ladies
2. You Know You Wrong - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
3. Cut the Cake - Average White Band
4. Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys
5. Since You Been Gone - Aretha Franklin
6. Think I'm in Love - Beck
7. Matumbana - Belladonna
8. Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
9. Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
10. I'm Your Boogie Man - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
11. We Are Family - Sister Sledge
12. Freedom 90 - George Michael
13. Welcome to Paradise - Green Day
14. Time Tough - Toots & the Maytals
15. No Rain - Blind Melon

I took a Spin class on the cruise. The instructor did a bunch of moves on the bike that you learn right off the bat NEVER to do. I just did my own thing and got my cardio in. I also ran on the treadmill a few times. That was an interesting experience. Trying to run on the treadmill, while negotiating the rock of the boat was a workout in itself. Regardless, getting the exercise in made the drinks go down more "guilt-free"....:)

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey welcome back..was wondering what was going on!

I started to hunt around for a gym to spin at. Harderst is finding a schedule that works as I need to be around in the morning for the bus..but that causes me to not be getting out of work too early either.

Glad you are back..sounds like it was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home