Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Spin Cycle 12/14/06


Hi.
My ride this morning was built on music either released in 2006, or made popular in 2006. Crap you say? Well, maybe some of it, but certainly not all of it.
What I left off of it was the music of the Dixie Chicks, Takinn' the Long Way, which I think is one of the best albums of 2006. I will be using it in another ride soon.....
The songs are generally pop songs, mainstream, lots of radio play etc.
Enjoy!
1. Suddenly I see – KT Tunstall
2. King Without a Crown – Matisyahu
3. Say it Right – Nelly Furtado
4. I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ – Scissor Sisters
5. Bad Day – Daniel Powter
6. Fergalicious – Fergie
7. Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
8. Temperature – Sean Paul
9. My Love – Justin Timberlake
10. A Public Affair – Jessica Simpson
11. Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer
12. Ain’t no Other Man – Christina Aquilera
13. Here it Goes Again – OK Go
14. Level – The Raconteurs
15. Check on It – Beyonce
16. Move Along – All American Rejects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home