Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Spin Cycle 11/29/06

Yo.
I wanted to send November out with a bang, and bang we did. We jumped, we jived, we wailed. It was awesome.
I'm talking about swing, baby, swing...the class loved it. It was fast paced, high energy and lots of fun. I used the music of the Brian Setzer Orchestra and man, I tell you, they are going on my list of "need to see" when they tour again. I downloaded a live album of theirs and it sounds amazing. The musicality of the orchestra is wonderful. I also used Squirell Nut Zippers and music of a complialtion called Swing Sucks.

Here is the breakdown:
1. Hawaii Five-O - BSO
2. Drive like Lightning (Crash like Thunder) - BSO
3. Hell - SNZ
4. Jump, Jive an' Wail - BSO
5. Bad Businessman - SNZ
6. Stray Cat Strut - BSO
7. Gettin' In the Mood - BSO
8. Rumpus Room Honeymoon - Steve Lucky and the Rhumba
9. Got My Own Thing Now - SNZ
10. Gene & Eddie - BSO
11. Candyman - Christina Aguilera
12. Pennsylvania 6-5000 - BSO
13. Memphis Exorcism - SNZ
14. All But Broken - Acme Swing Co
15. Flight of the Passing Fancy - SNZ

Over and out.....

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

qholy cow...FDF tomorrow is The Dirty Boogie!!

SHHHHH..don't tell!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

you have got to be kidding!
wow, that is too weird.
I really love the BSO, and I am going to make it a point to see them live when they come to town...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home