Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me and my blog

That's right, happy birthday to me, on this Friday. So anyone out there reading this, be sure and wish me a happy birthday on Friday!
My blog is also 1 year old this week, so happy birthday blog!!!!!!!! It's been a fun year, and while I don't get to blog as often as I'd like, it's still fun to check in when I can.

Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

YEEEEEEEES!!! I will take friday off to celebrate (and remember our Veterans as well!)

Congrats on one year!!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

hey i called you to wish you a happy birthday a few days early and left a message. that's good, right?

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

thanks march and thanks anney.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home