Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Spin Cycle 11/02/06

Great to be back after having to miss last week due to my trip to the left coast. I taught to a packed room, with 29 riders. Not bad for a Thursday at 6am. My average number of riders is 20, so it's nice to see the scales tipping a bit. I usually see an increase at this time of year, with the peak coming after new years....you know....those resolutions.

I really loved my playlist today. It was heavy on Justin Timberlake, from his new album, which happens to be excellent. He set the album up to have a song, with an interlude or a prelude into the next song. Much more mature, musically then his first release, (which I happened to like as well). Mixed in with the JT are a couple oldies, but goodies, as well as some down home funk from a band called Breakestra that I have been grooving to recently.
Enjoy.

1. FutureSex/LoveSounds - JT
2. Cars - Gary Newman
3. Love Stoned/I Think She Knows Interlude - JT
4. What Goes Around..../....Comes Around Interlude - JT
5. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
6. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk To You Prelude - JT
7. My Love - JT
8. Hiding - Breakestra
9. Damn Girl - JT
10. The Gettin' To It - Breakestra

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

dude, i love "cars" and i love you.

you are one kick ass instructor. people revere you.

paul revere you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home