Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Slacking

Sorry. I've been a slacker.
I just don't seem to be motivated these days.
I did loose another 0.8 lbs over the week, bringing the grand total to -7.6. I've got to step it up this week. Last week was tough. Lots of picking at the kids foods, a bachelorette dinner w/ champagne etc. I'm surprised I lost anything, really.

I've been thinking about something that pops into my mind frequently. When I say bye to people at work that I might pass on my way out, I say "See you tomorrow". Then I think to myself: If I don't die tonight.
Is that weird?
I am scared shitless of dying, and I think about it frequently.
Where my kids are concerned, I just freak out about it. It tortures me. I can't imagine not being around for them.
Ugh, sorry to be so heavy.....chalk it up to PMS..........

Spin Cycle tomorow...

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

I think about it sometimes too and I get really worked up about it..to the point i need to slap myself. Its so "permanent" you are "done". It drives me crazy sometimes..i am beyond scared of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home