Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Monday, October 23, 2006

On the road.....again

Yup, that's right. This time to San Diego for biz.
I'm not too thrilled. It is because of the stupidness of a co-worker that I have this trip in the first place. I fly out tomorrow, work Wednesday, and fly back on Thursday. Oh joy. What's that going to do to my sleep cycle...??..???
So, no Spin Cycle this week.

However, I do have to tell you that I have been listening to the new Justin Timberlake, HEAVILY in the rotation. I like it. It has some goodies to spin to for sure....and if you don't like JT, well, that's ok too. I've also been listening to the Racanteurs, which I am totally digging, as well as some down home funk, by a band called Breakestra. Good, good stuff.

I will try and post from sunny (hopefully) CA.
I am planning on going to the zoo tomorrow (if my flights are on time, etc).....and sushi, here I come.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger March2theSea said...

safe travels! Do you ever rip your spin cycles to cd for your class?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home