Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

To lose or not to lose, that is the question

Damn, what a change a week makes - I'm down 2.6 bringing the GRAND total to -11.8!
I keep picturing the wicked witch screeching "I'm MELTING" and melting into nothing.....

How much more am I going to lose you ask?
Well, I don't know. I have a particular weight in mind to get to, just don't know if it's too much. The loss in weight has been significant for my small frame. It's great.
:) no Spin Cycle this week....but I'm working on a great ride for next Thursday. I've got the music picked out, and I just need to arrange it.

I'm getting my freshly slaughtered turkey today, which I'm going to roast up for the weekend with some cornbread stuffing, butternut squash and double baked sweet potatoes....yum.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger March2theSea said...

where are you??! still in a food coma?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home