Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Go get 'em girls

This Friday marks the US wide release of Shut Up and Sing, the documentary of the last 3 years of the Dixie Chicks lives, since Natalie Maine's public Anti-Bush statement.
The film was released at the Toronto Film Festival in October, and opened in a couple of Markets last week.

I have always been a fan of the Chicks and look forward to checking out the film. I recently took in the VH1 special Storytellers with the Chicks and gained even more respect for them.

You go girls!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

mrs march is a fan of theirs..after an NBC concert was aired 2 years ago. She digs. I think she/we take it for just music and are used to "shock" in music.

I added the film to my netflix queue a week or so ago..we will never see the film in theaters.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I don't listen to country musc per se, but like I said, I've always liked them.
The VH1 Storytellers show featuring them was really amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home