Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I hate when people in the car in front of me, swerve to avoid imperfections in the road.
sure, potholes are one thing, but bumps, cracks, small puddles, come on!?!?
What are those "hazards" going to do to the car (which, btw, usually is some shitbox....we're not talking mercedes benz people, we're talking shitboxes like the Aspire, which costs approximately 12.99 to manufacture)....

I also strongly dislike clueless wonders that fail to speed up when driving onto a major route or highway. HELLO, 35 ain't gonna cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's an 18 wheeler approaching!!!!!!!!

Lastly, I don't know why people have more than 1 kid. Sure, I have 2 myself, but I strongly believe that 1 is enough, 2 is asking for trouble (you got it), 3 is ridiculous, and 4 is just stupid....anyone having more than 4 falls into another category all together.
SEW 'EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaha..re:kids I agree. There are days when i could have 10 of em..and other days when there would be a for sale sign for them in the front yard!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger whipcreamy said...

people have multiple kids so they can teach the older kids to baby sit. pretty soon the parents can just pop em out and have the older kids take care of em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home