Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Spin Cycle 12/07/06

Today's music brought to you by all the songs you wished your parents turned off the radio, or if you are younger, you wish they would turn them off now......I loved today's music, and was worried that the songs would go over some of the younger student's heads, but it was well received. Some of the older women really connected with it. One girl came up to me and said am I old if I recognized all of the songs, to which I said of course! No, I said, not to worry.

Here it goes:
1. How Long - Ace
2. Drift Away - Dobie Gray
3. Free Ride - Edgar Winter
4. Funk No. 49 - James Gang
5. Fooled Around and Fell in Love - Elvin Bishop
6. Feelin' Alright - Grand Funk Railroad
7. Do You Know What I Mean - Lee Michaels
8. I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
9. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) - Billy Joel
10. One Way or Another - Blondie
11. Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
12. 25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago
13. Don't go Breaking My Heart - Elton John, with Kiki Dee
14. Bold As Love - Hendrix
15. Freeway Jam - Jeff Beck

A good portion of the music I lifted from the soundtrack from the movie Invincible, a football movie with Marky Mark. I did not actually see the movie, so I cannot comment......at a minimum, the soundtrack to the movie is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home