Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spin Cycle 01/25/07

Crystal Meth.
I mean the Crystal Method. I used music by the Crystal Method for class this morning.
It was one of those Nike Workout collaborations and it was pretty good. I actually ran to it on Tuesday morning, 5 miles, on the treadmill. 45 minutes of continuous music, light techno, as I like to call it. I had to add in a couple of songs on the end to cover the hour, which consisted of 2 Madonna tunes, Jump and Hung Up.

From iTunes:
Drive: Nike + Original Run, by The Crystal Method
Songs are continuous (1 track only on the pod):
1. Starting Line
2. It's Time
3. Roadhouse Blues (Original Dub), The Doors vs The Crystal Method
4. Method
5. It Hertz
6. Do It (Dub Pistols mix)
7. Don't Stop
8. Brand New Kicks
9. Bad Ass (Rogue Element Mix)
10. Glass Breaker (Force Mass Motion Mix)
11. Finish Line

I don't usually like to use all techno, but the beat is right on this mix, and it actually is quite listenable.
I taught an interval class to this music, and it worked perfectly.
Got a couple of "That was hard" comments after class....good, that's what I'm there for!!!
:) enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home