Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, January 19, 2007

A total loss

So, the 17 week session of Weight Watchers is complete. It actually turned out to be 19 weeks, as a couple of weeks had to be skipped and added on to the end of the session.
Total lost weight = 16.6 pounds!
A success for sure.

I am now on what WW calls "maintenance". If you can "maintain" your goal weight, with in
+2/-X lbs, for 6 weigh-ins after reaching your goal weight, you make what WW considers a Lifetime Member. The Lifetime Member can go to meetings for free for the rest of his/her life, the only stipulation is you have to weigh in at least 1x/month and be at that +2/-X lb weight from your goal weight.
I have had 3 maintenance weigh-ins, and need 3 more to make Lifetime Member.

I don't even remember the time of my life when I weighed what I weigh today - it's great. I have pants in my closet from back in 1999, when I was pretty slim, and they are too big for me.

My project now is wardrobe overhaul. I'm thinking of just waiting until Spring/Summer and buying new clothes for those seasons...really, I can deal with having a saggy, baggy ass for the months of January, February, March and April....The thing that I'm not liking is that my sweaters are all too big now as well, and look terrible on me. Some of these sweaters I've had for years, and are beautiful, (expensive), wool sweaters. Kind of a bummer. Oh well, I guess I need to get over it. It's more important to have lost the weight and feel good, rather then stay "heavy" and have sweaters that fit....

Happy Friday.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Time to do some shopping!!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger whipcreamy said...

if you have any "fat" clothes left, you can give em to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home