Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Proper dog walking etiquette

First off, I don't have a dog, nor do I want to have one. Sure they are cute and furry, etc. But they stink, and you have to walk them.
There are lots of dogs in my neighborhood.

Some people walk their dogs on the leash; others let their dogs walk with them, off the leash. Most are good about picking up the poop, and some aren't and it enrages me when I find dog poop in my yard.

Well, lately, someone has taken to dropping off their poop bag in our lawn waste barrel. Each day there's a new plastic bag in the barrel, filled with crap.

So, what's the etiquette? Our lawn waste barrel is in our driveway, and so the person is walking down our driveway to drop the bag off. The barrel is not at the top of the driveway with trash in it. Am I wrong to be pissed? I think it's extremely rude!
Some dog owner please fill me in....

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As a dog owner, I would be royally pissed! That's just like me putting Ethan's poopy diaper in my neighbor's waste bin. Dog walking etiquette as I know is as follows ... walk dog(s), pick up poop, discard poop in your trash or public dumpster. Good luck dealing with your inconsiderate neighbor.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Katina said...

As a dog owner I would be mad too. I think it's rude to not walk your dog on a leash or to let them poo in someone else yard and not clean it up. I've trained my dog to hold it (except urine) and I won't let him do it on flowers either. I think it's that people are inconsiderate anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home