Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spin Cycle 10/25/07

SO SORRY for the late post!!!! Time is getting away from me.....
First off RED SOX NATION, baby, RED SOX NATION!

I had a request for the music that I used to teach to this week, and so for that reason, I had my first repeat of a playlist in over a year!
I used the music of the Afro Celt Sound System, a very high energy, fast paced music that is GREAT to spin to. The Afro Celt Sound System is an amazing ensemble of musicians who combine the driving beats and textures of Africa, with the haunting sounds of the Celtic fiddle. It doesn't sound like the combination would work, but it really does.
Here is a link to my blog for the Spin cycle from August 24, 2006, the last time I used this playlist:
Afro Celt Sound System.

Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home