Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Spin Cycle End of January, Beginning of February

Yet another 2 great playlists.
My classes have been packed and they have been really great. My Wednesday night class is officially my favorite class - sorry Thursday morning, you just can't beat the energy of Wednesday evenings!
Here are the playlists:

Jan 25-27, 2009
Stevie Wonder Week!
1. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
2. Divine Thing - Soup Dragons
3. Master Blaster (Jammin') - Stevie Wonder
4. Fine Line - Jiggle The Handle
5. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
6. Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa
7. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
8. To Know You is to Love You - Greyboy (song written by Stevie Wonder)
9. I Wish - Stevie Wonder
10. Sugar Daddy - Jackson 5
11. Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
12. It Feels So Good - Sonique
13. Please Don't Go - Stevie Wonder

Feb 4-6, 2009
1. The Look of Love - ABC
2. Obsession - Animotion
3. No More Words - Berlin
4. I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
5. Love It When You Call - The Feeling
6. Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
7. Tubthumping - ChumbaWumba
8. I Want You Back (Z-trip Remix) - Jackson 5
9. You and I - Rick James
10. ABC (Salaam Remi Krunk-A-Delic Party Mix) - Jackson 5
11. Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
12. That's What You Get - Paramore
13. Take a Bow - Rhiana

I'm off to start a new playlist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home